1960 Chrysler/Desoto Dome lenses now available!!!!!

From: George Laurie
Email: desoto58@tpg.com.au
Date: January 22, 2002
Time: 20:46:51

Comments

Ok Guys and Gals, here they are, I have just posted an ad for these on the 'For Sale' list, you will not be disapointed if you buy some of these! These are very much 'Handmade' from a good used lense, so they are not 100% perfect, put boy they are NICE. If someone out ther was to loan me a NOS one, them they could be perfect. anyway these will look NOS when fitted, so first in best dressed, Don't miss out, George.

Last changed: March 03, 2024