Re: HEI ignition...

From: Eddie M.
Email: Imperial57
Date: January 30, 2002
Time: 14:26:49

Comments

Blake, Did you hook you're Dart up with a V8 K-member? I never did know what you did after you had made inqiries in earlier posts. You got to fill in some of the blanks here buddy. You're Jeep, what happened? I don't mind helping, but I would like to know what happened? To answer the question, Leave a stock Chrysler Electronic Ignition in it. They are fantastic. Trans cooling....go with additional cooler. The stock are ok, but extra is better. Let me know what's going on. OK ?

Last changed: March 03, 2024