56 Desoto Hemi Rebuild in San Diego?

From: Devon
Email: devonalcorn@hotmail.com
Date: February 05, 2002
Time: 18:00:08

Comments

Hello, I am new here. I have restored many cars and trucks (42 Jeep MB, 54 CJ, 69 Jeep M715, many MGs, Wolsley Hornet, 55 Desoto with a 360, Toyota Land Cruiser, 70 Dodge Power Wagon) and now I am going to start restoring a wonderful addition to our small family. I have cleaned out the garage, rid ourselves of all extra cars, so I am ready to go. The car is a 56 Desoto Firedome Sportsman 2 door hardtop. The motor is a 330 hemi with 2 bbl carb (totally factory stock minus the battery and tires). My question is: Does anyone know any good Hemi rebuilders in San Diego, CA? I am pretty well set on doing body work, frame stuff, and have many able friends for the rest...just wanted the best local for the motor.

Last changed: March 03, 2024