Re: Citroen 2cv - flamethrowers?!Good Grief

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: February 22, 2002
Time: 08:34:00

Comments

WHOO-H,,,,you just mande my day! Keep 'em comming! Lift yer kilt,,,,,,,LOL! Hey did you hear that song about the Scott dude who drank too much, fell asleep under a tree, these two girls came along, and out of curiosity lifted his kilt, I suppse to see if the Scotty Lad had any under pants. Anyway, they tied a ribbon around his 'wazoo'. When he woke up he, had to go 'wiz, and that's when he discovered that where ever he had been he must have taken first prize. Because of the blue ribbon.?????

Last changed: March 03, 2024