Leaded gasoline

From: John Stone Sr.
Email: stoneman@cs.com
Date: February 28, 2002
Time: 10:28:18

Comments

I have a question to throw to you good ole boys. I read in Hemmings and other old car magazines that you can buy Tetra-ethyl lead from these entra-penours. However, I see that they say ya can't sell it to anybody outside of California. And ya gotta be puttin' in a boat. Now this doesn't make too much sense to me , cause California was the first state to put the cabash on leaded gasoline. And it don't make too much sense that you can't buy the additive(lead) in any other of the 49 states. Somebody please give me the skinny on this!

Last changed: March 03, 2024