Retro-cars

From: Eddie M.
Email: Imperial57
Date: March 01, 2002
Time: 20:55:28

Comments

Have you noticed all the retro-cars and trucks out there? You notice what they lack? Pizazz! They are interpretations of some yuppie thinking of what an older car should look like. And they and Sr. Mgmt.choose what they feel are classics. They didn't hit it yet with me. Is there something wrong with Late 50's cars? I don't think so. Especially our sharp, crisp, forward-look cars. Fair amount of chrome, Tailfins that are integrated, Roof-lines and body panels that just look right, no matter what any you look at them. God-forbid the Deutch owners of Chrysler should even think about bringing our cars around again! But for one thing, I would want them brought back as they were originally styled. No modern interpretation! No-way Jose! Better quality control, yes. But that's it! So what do the other voices here think? I for one would like to know!

Last changed: March 03, 2024