Re: Taco Bell WHERE IS YOUR CAMERA!?

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: March 01, 2002
Time: 22:53:02

Comments

All the Champion spark plugs in the world are NOT gonna help you, unless you have some kind of pictortial docoumention to prove that you can actually 'shoot sphincter fames' I'll tell you what I'll do. You tell me where you gonna be at, and I'll come there with my video camera, take a couple minute video, send it in to America's Funiest Home Videos, then I'll split what prize money we win 50/50! If a video of a dumb cat falling off a TV can win a hundred grand, you blowing fire out of your sphincter with a Taco-Bell sign in the back ground oughta be worth a half million! I figure Taco-Bell would want to pay that much to destroy the tape. Either that, or some Texas extremely hot pepper place would use you exclusively in their advertisment campain. WHOO-HAW!

Last changed: March 03, 2024