1958 Plymouth savoy

From: Victoria
Email: BestRTO@msn.com
Date: March 02, 2002
Time: 10:11:44

Comments

cmon people help me out. none of the antique car dealers have my interior parts. i gotta get that headliner and doorpanels soon. the motor will be done in a week. ill prob paint her blue and white, so a set of two tone panels would make my day, but at this point ill settle for almost anything, any color. just found out i also need those chrome fin pieces for the back fins too. theres a set on ebay for 40.00 right now. id rather get them for a few bucks cheaper. work with me people, shes a beauty that deserves to look her best and we need all the help we can get!

Last changed: March 03, 2024