flame throwers

From: John in WI
Email: jrbartell@tds.net
Date: March 05, 2002
Time: 09:55:13

Comments

I bought my first 59 Ply. from a guy in IN that they call the count...he dresses up like Dracula and rides on top of his 58 Ply. wagon he has all done up like a Munster/Funeral car with flame throwers and he pulls a coffin trailer behind...one time at a race track he was doing his show, and he and the roof of the car caught on fire...the people at the show thought it was part of the act and roared for more...he has since changed his flame throwers to be a little more user friendly...Anybody ever see him at a track or parade?

Last changed: March 03, 2024