still lookin

From: Victoria
Email: BestRTO@msn.com
Date: March 05, 2002
Time: 23:49:50

Comments

ok. heres what I have so far. noone has the doorpanels i need( havnt heard on the headliner yet), and none of the sites yall are sending me have pics of the 58 plymouth interior.any more ideas we havent covered yet? by the way, had a dream the other night bout my car and it was painted pale yellow and white two tone. whatcha think? too pale?I still say it would look good pink( Old Gold Cars sent me a pic of one thats pink and it looks great) but my four year old son forbid me to paint it a girly color. still open to any suggestions

Last changed: March 03, 2024