Re: still lookin

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Date: March 06, 2002
Time: 14:19:25

Comments

Chysler had some models of the Forward Look painted in color combinations they called "La Femme". I may have a literature photo/ad for the DeSoto version of the color scheme. Don't know if it was only 55 and 56, if it went past those years into 57 and beyond. It contained a lilac purple color with another pastel (typing this from memory). Would this type combination be of any interest? Its not pink, for sure, but the photos I remember seeing it was quite attractive. Came with certain accessories like matching luggage and umbrellas, maybe other stuff? The pale yellow/white also sounds like a good combination. I would do the interior in white doorpanels and headliner, white seats with yellow inserts, and a yellow or cream yellow carpet.

Last changed: March 03, 2024