Re: 2 more stupid questions I have/ Cont'd

From: Dennis
Email: dennis.yarema.jr@yarema.com
Date: March 07, 2002
Time: 11:28:53

Comments

Ok, so in all actuality, my best bet would be to jsut have my converter and trans rebuilt then. I always thought Torqueflites were interchangeable from job 1 through current. WOW, what a lesson I learned. I had a gentleman from Coper Racing quote a trans rebuild for me that I'm quite pleased with, but I'm not sure of their reputation. Have you heard any pos. or neg. feedback about them ? I plan on removing the trans and torque converter within the next week or two and just want to be sure I'm sending it to a reputable company. Thank you again. Dennis

Last changed: March 03, 2024