Re: 727 transmissions

From: blake
Email: blakester1982@hotmail.com
Date: March 30, 2002
Time: 22:33:42

Comments

Well, the 727 had at least two different casing styles, I happened to get the one with the bigger middle section, I dont konw why it was like this, but it was, theres nothing else I can do about it, I am glad it was a relatively cheap mistake, but it had to happen to someone. I motor had no problem bolting up to the 727, but it just wouldnt fit in the space alloted, if anyone knows why they had two different casings, I would be interested, as well, thanks guys

Last changed: March 03, 2024