Sonoramic 383?

From: Anth Knight
Email: anthony.knight@hillprint.co.uk
Date: April 11, 2002
Time: 07:02:11

Comments

Hello all, finally got a lead on a hi-po Road Runner spec 383 to go in my '58 Plymouth. Just out of idle curiosity, was wondering if the early long ram 'sonoramic' intake setup would fit a later (from a '72ish Jensen Interceptor) 383? It's either that or a six-pack, but not sure yet. What's better out of the two performance-wise? Initially it'll just be a Performer manifold and a four-barrel, but later I want something that'll look the part as well as help performance.

Last changed: March 03, 2024