Winamp skin "Chrysler 300-G 1961"

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Remote Name: 199.174.224.98
Date: June 08, 2002
Time: 13:30:43

Comments

If anyone else on Forward Look.net uses the Winamp music file player,you might be interested in my Winamp skin "Chrysler 300-G 1961". I just submitted my latest version to Winamp, while they're scratching their heads wondering who'd make a 1961 Chrysler 300-G skin you can just e-mail me directly and I can send you the .wsz file attached in the reply. (remember,that's L96Lfury, not 1-9-6-1) Winamp skin authors are usually younger and make Viper skins when they make a "Mopar" skin. I hope whomever that was on Winamp looking for a "REAL Mopar" skin will get to download my 300-G skin eventually!

Last changed: March 03, 2024