Re: Need help making double flares

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: June 10, 2002
Time: 14:59:36

Comments

You are probably correct. I remember when you got pretty good "Made in USA" tools from NAPA, so I had not given it the thought that they may have cheapened up their lines of tools. If this is the case, then Dud, by all means take it back for a refund, because there is no way you can do a doulbel flare with a slipping vise part of the fixturing! Take the money and get either the Rigid or the Snap-on tool. I know mine has done lots, and still works like new!

Last changed: March 03, 2024