Re: Full Service Sheet Metal Fabrication

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.205.84
Date: June 10, 2002
Time: 21:39:05

Comments

Hey Dud...Have you ever seen the plenum on one of those things (the infamous BATWING???) Its got inner duct tubes and stampings for support of the side pods. NOT trival "big metal box". This thing requires some extra stampings to go INSIDE it as well as the exterior skin steel! I have one I am examining now, and I am trying to figure out the pieces WITHOUT having to take it apart, which I may have to anyway to fix some dents. It looks like it may be both spot welded, crimped and soldered.

Last changed: March 03, 2024