Parts swapping into a DeSoto Engine

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: June 13, 2002
Time: 07:21:01

Comments

Believe it or not, I had a guy recently ask why a 3x2bbl manifold for a 354 would not fit the 330 DeSoto. After all, Chrysler produced both! I have also had to break dad news to people trying to put DeSoto con-rods in a Chrysler, Dodge heads on a Plymouth poly (closed valley P-29), you name it. I think part of the problem is LACK OF GOOD INFORMATION, either due to overlaps in the Service Manuals, and the passage of time with the memories getting dim. For those of you whom know early Chrysler engines, no offense intended. For those whom attempt to benefit financially from the ignorance of others whom are getting into the hobby, I want to be your waking nighmare! Enough said!

Last changed: March 03, 2024