Re: That's the way of the world, get used to it!

From: Jim Barnett
Email: barnett_jc@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 164.230.99.100
Date: June 21, 2002
Time: 08:11:59

Comments

Bob: I totally agree 100% with everything you said:o) What I don't care for are individuals who overprice stuff THEY DON'T EVEN NEED!! I realize that everyone is more than entitled to "make a killing" on anything they own and decide to sell, irregarless of how much they paid for it. My problem is understanding why those who supposedly are interested in furthering our passion fo these old cars, specifically MOPARs, won't help others out. It wasn't that way in the "old days", but I guess it's that way now. Pretty soon friends will start charging friends labor for helping work on each other's cars!!! Pitiful state that society is REGRESSING to:o( Jim One last thought....Gremlins had too many Gremlins:o)

Last changed: March 03, 2024