Re: SMS AUTO FABRICS...has anyone had "good" luck

From: ral
Email: tonykart@rnet.com
Remote Name: 216.73.210.121
Date: June 25, 2002
Time: 16:17:35

Comments

I guess what really BURNS me about this whole deal with SMS is that they took my money really fast and now just don't seem to care when I get material,had they charged me for what they sent and then charged me when the rest of the goods were ready to be shipped I would be a little more understanding!!! Guess they keep in buisness due to the fact that fools like me know they have the only correct match for some of these specialized print materials....JUST THINK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY COULD MAKE IF THE RAN IT LIKE A REAL BUISINESS & tried to be honest with customers...

Last changed: March 03, 2024