Re: SMS AUTO FABRICS...has anyone had "good" luck

From: Ron Waters
Email: ronbo97@attbi.com
Remote Name: 199.222.4.62
Date: June 27, 2002
Time: 16:15:21

Comments

In order to light a fire under their butts, I wrote a letter of complaint to Hemmings Motor News, since I had similar problems with them. That really got their tails moving ! I had the vinyl that I had been waiting for in about 10 days. Hemmings will go after advertisers that don't deliver the goods. The threat of suspension of advertising is enough to make an advertiser sit up and take notice. Good Luck !

Last changed: March 03, 2024