Re: Door Handle/Window Regulator tools for 50s MOPARs - All the advice

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: July 01, 2002
Time: 08:00:21

Comments

I want to thank all whom have made their posts regarding this tool. I think that with the leads and advice, I will be able to make one or get one that I know will work. My issue is that as I am fabricating new door panels (from thin masonite), I will need to install/remove the handles several times, and I do not like using the screwdriver methodology, as if I damage the clip, it is probably not easily replacable, other than getting another handle. This tool will allow me to trial fit the new panels with the fabric and the foam on the panels to make sure there is correct fitment. Again...thanks to all responders!!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024