Torch Red...opinions anyone???

From: Jim Barnett
Email: barnett_jc@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 164.230.99.100
Date: July 03, 2002
Time: 08:14:27

Comments

I'd appreciate some opinions about using Chevy Corvette "Torch Red" on my Christine Clone. She is going to be painted this Friday and I must decide whether to use Flame Red, Bright Red, OR Torch Red (all Chevy colors). I am leaning towards the Torch Red. It appears to be the brightest red I've seen and I was told the newer Corvettes are painted this color and I really like those RED 'Vettes. THANKS for posting your opinions. This has been a nightmare choice for me. I've had about ten people recommend about ten different reds and I DO APPRECIATE IT, but it sure makes choosing all the more difficult:o) THANKS AGAIN for the help. You Forward Look folks are the BEST!!! Jim

Last changed: March 03, 2024