Re: You have to check this out !!!!

From: gavin
Email: gavin.upstill@btinternet.com
Remote Name: 213.1.101.233
Date: July 10, 2002
Time: 13:17:27

Comments

That gas mileage contraption really belongs in a museum. Mind you I can see how well it could work. (assuming the driver could refrain from smoking) After all we all take for granted the fuel consumption figures given by manufacturers. With that set up you could really see for yourself how far a gallon of gas would take you! Unfortunately I won't be able to make the ROG. I registered for a local show before I realised that the Chrysler owners club guys had a section of the ROG to themselves !!! But yes I am still interested an any options for seat covers so let me know how much money we're talking about. Best regards, Gavin

Last changed: March 03, 2024