Saw one in a video, too.

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel@patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 64.42.48.10
Date: July 11, 2002
Time: 15:16:25

Comments

I just got a video off ebay with some cool '59 - '62 salesman instructional films (excellent 300F footage, by the way). In one of the films - I don't remember which year or make - they were using a similar device to prove how the Mopar got more mileage than all the other makes. Handled better and was faster, too, of course. It looked just as odd seeing it in use. (Same seller often sells the same item. Currently one at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1548193108. Good value - Video quality fair - what you would expect considering the original source.)

Last changed: March 03, 2024