nice website

From: Doug
Email: fury_doug@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 216.16.45.2
Date: July 16, 2002
Time: 01:59:57

Comments

nice website friendly folks here!!! i have a few old mopars my self i have a 1956 plymouth belvedere 2 dr sedan and a 1958 plymouth fury.....took me a lot of years to get them and i love them....my first car was a 1957 belvedere.....i was a dumb kid totally thrashed it until there was nothing left......i was even dumber in the late 60s when i was in a demo derby at the country fair with a 1956 fury....bad idea....back then they werent worth much though!!! i owened a lot of them and thrashed on them quite a bit im full of stories would like to share them with you all!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024