Rare 2-door post, hi-po, stick, Plymouths

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.101
Date: July 22, 2002
Time: 02:08:02

Comments

In my search for the elusive convt parts car, a guy sent me pictures of 3 Plymouths in a Texas yard. '61 Fury hardtop, 318 car. A '61 two door 'POST' that had a hi-po 361, STICK. and a '60 two door 'post' that HAS a hi-po 361 stick (three on the tree). Untill someone in my household can show me how to submit (?) pictures in this web site, just E-mail me, and I'll forward what this guy sent me. I wouldn't mind having that '60 but,,,,,

Last changed: March 03, 2024