Christine 2

From: Carl Goodman
Email: carlgoodman@bushinternet.com
Remote Name: 217.35.43.241
Date: July 31, 2002
Time: 04:01:13

Comments

Hey guys, i believe there should definatley be a Christine 2. They could use the technology to make out the car's being hit or whatever. I know its not as good as the real thing, but it's better than nothing...especially for people like me. I've been watching Christine since i was 3 and i would really love to see part 2 so i can have a choice of what one to watch instead of watching the same one over and over. I LOVE the first Christine, there is not one boring moment in it, it's exciting and just damn GREAT! I watch near enough everyday. Even if Christine 2 was a flop, for us it wouldn't matter! We will see Christine alive again and we will be seeing a beautiful 58 Plymouth going around. All the more reason to watch. Well, i hope you agree, Carl.

Last changed: March 03, 2024