Spitfire Headers

From: ForwardLook Frank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Remote Name: 208.242.126.50
Date: August 02, 2002
Time: 08:52:37

Comments

Hello, be careful with the spitfire headers. I paid for a set over a year ago and STILL haven't gotten them. Every time I call it's ....in a few more weeks. I would make him COD the darn things if you want them. As to my situation, I think a legal note of persuasion will soon be in order. The poly is a great motor. Dual fours, low restriction exhaust, Mopar Performance Electronic Ignition and Viscous Fan, and a good hot cam will get her going. Top it off with some Repro dual four oval air cleaners and you'll have a wicked nostalgic ride. Good Luck! -Frank

Last changed: March 03, 2024