forward look emblem?

From: loat1e
Email: loat1e@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 207.71.222.144
Date: August 02, 2002
Time: 21:30:41

Comments

does anyone know where i can get a forward look emblem from. I am having a custom leather interior made from a 1964 chrysler 300 interior. I am going to have the forward look emblem pressed into the backs of the buckets. I need a medium sized (about 2-4 inches) emblem that is no longer good/usable to put in the stamping machine. I might even be able to modify an emblem and use it for a stamp. Also does anyone know where I can find an NOS or close forward look emblem that came on trucks and 56 plymouths fin. You know the big emblem, I'm putting that in the rear speaker grill in the back seat.

Last changed: March 03, 2024