Quick Funny- What if Christine II was an O-2 Intrepid R/T...???

From: Steven Dean
Email: stevend@atlantic.net
Remote Name: 63.10.130.169
Date: August 05, 2002
Time: 10:56:58

Comments

This is just a joke, but I see it now... We pick up where we left in the junkyard. It is now 24 years later... and we see the V on the crushed block move and straighten. OR- we start with a quick recap of the old movie then move to a modern assembly line where they are building a line of white Intrepids and we zoom into a single solitary all red one? hmmmmm... interesting. but lacks the pinnache of the original.

Last changed: March 03, 2024