Re: chromed plastic

From: Jon Hendricks
Email: my57firesweep@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 206.228.70.22
Date: August 06, 2002
Time: 13:05:07

Comments

I recently bought a gallon of that castrol super clean to start degreasing the 1959 DeSoto 383 that I got. I failed to use any type of hand protection...that stuff is ROUGH. It literally ate the skin off of the tips of all of my fingers. They were pretty raw and sore for a few days. I learned my lesson and now I wear rubber dishwashing gloves. there aren;t really any warnings on the container other than the standard "if you get any on you, wash it off with water." That message is on any chemical you can find, so I didn't really take it into consideration. Jon

Last changed: March 03, 2024