looking for a temporary replacement carb

From: Jason Pitman
Email: desotopit@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.205.72
Date: August 08, 2002
Time: 23:18:49

Comments

Hi List! I am rebuilding my carb for the third time in eighteen in 18 months. My 1957 Desoto has a Carter 2bbl on it and the accelerator pumps keeps going out. I guess that there is something in the gas here in Florida that keeps eating the leather on the pump. Does anyone know if Holley or anyone else has a BOLT ON replacement carb that will fit? I would like to install something more reliable until my son gets to discontinue his chemotherapy in March. Thanks! Jason

Last changed: March 03, 2024