Re: Vinyl Top Wax?

From: Raymond
Email: captnx@address.com
Remote Name: 65.166.108.203
Date: August 16, 2002
Time: 13:40:34

Comments

I used Turtle Wax "Black Vinyl Top Wax" paste that your're talking about, I have 1/2 can left only using a little at a time trying to make it last. I've been using it for about 30 years, and there is nothing to compare it to, I've tried EVERTHING!!!! I found 8 or 9 cans back in 80's for a $1.00 a can at a drug store in B'ham Al, and Icleaned them out.I will continue looking until I die if I'm in the right frame of mind. We would have tire shine competition here and no one ever knew whah I was using, I just tell them I'm using "Duck Milk". Thats the name I gave it. I've Had instances where I had a tire to go flat on the freeway scuff the sidewall worse than hitting the curb, that Duck Milk will bring that shine back. And when you get a good coat on your tires you dont have to re-apply but once in a while. when it get a little dull take a soft cotton rag, Birdseye Baby Diaper is perfect. If you find any please call me at 334-227-4854. Have a Great Day Raymond

Last changed: March 03, 2024