Re: The Count

From: Chad
Email: chadthieme@earthlink
Remote Name: 24.233.62.12
Date: February 04, 2003
Time: 02:22:00

Comments

I got my Plymouth form a guy in Dallas, its not an actual ambulance or hearse. Just a cool looking 2-door wagon, that I plan to make my hot rod out of. I always liked the Plymouths because they had more of a creepy look to them, fits well with my hearse idea. I had the hearse idea floating around in my head for a while now, I knew I wanted to do it with and old Plymouth too. Then one day I saw this 4 door Suburban a guy I work with drives and knew it was the one for the job. So when I saw someone was selling a 2-door model I had to go for it.

Last changed: March 03, 2024