Re: Too much volume caused by lack of governor

From: erik aase
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.185.245
Date: February 07, 2003
Time: 23:50:45

Comments

You two tricksters, left to your own devices you guys are up to no good,however I see whats happening. Anyway alumcan I 'm still feeling the effects of your last email. My wife opened up the mrs. pakistan jpeg. "You can't see the forest for the trees" sums up that picture. She thought I was downloading porn! However i assured that if I was doing that at least it would be good looking! She half believed me, so into the doghouse I went. I'm going to get you alumcan (yeah baby)!

Last changed: March 03, 2024