Re: Human toe cocktail-It tastes awful but its good 4u!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.188.225
Date: February 08, 2003
Time: 05:35:51

Comments

As many 'furin' countrys as I've been in, (service) there is very little that surprises me as being 'not normal' Anywhere from a complete human skelten wired together sitting on a bar stool, in a beer garden,to watching the Thai's 'cook' their fish and rice. So since you use old lost prospector's pickled toes to 'spice up' homemade hootch, I'm going to poke all the fun at you I can. LOL

Last changed: March 03, 2024