1956 Desoto 2 dr Firedome may have to fund IRS

From: Devon in San Diego
Email: devonalcorn@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 68.7.42.102
Date: February 14, 2003
Time: 16:12:15

Comments

So, many of you have given me stellar advice and information, recommendation, etc. regarding my fantastic little beauty named Doreen. She has lived in CA her entire life. I have been collecting interesting littel tid bits like glove box mechanisms, 4 bbl intake, door handles, etc to make the eventual total restoration special to me. Alas, though it is not set in stone, I have come under financial stress that makes it hard for me to justify having so many non-running classics gathering dust. She is original, rust free, complete including interior. She will need driver door glass, two very small dings pulled, and then just your regular tear-down rebuild. There will be NO need to fabricate, hunt, peck, finagel nor any of that BS. Off hand, what do rust free, complete CA '56 DeSotos go for. Figure that if you really do get excited about the idea that you should factor in anywhere from 500-700 for shipping unless you are in Southern CA. I am depressed about it, and am unwilling to start really putting together a good advertisement for her. I am sort of just coming to terms with it here by talking about it. I guess I had to take the 1st step: Admit you have a problem, or something like that. If you have seen pictures, you know she is a beauty, primered grey and red, straight and fantastic to look at. I could use your honest feedback about how to resolve my issues.

Last changed: March 03, 2024