Re: poly 318 headers from Spitfire Headers

From: r.doman
Email: c-rdoman@sympatico.ca
Remote Name: 206.172.237.77
Date: March 23, 2003
Time: 16:12:12

Comments

Yes, I prepaid also. I am from Canada so I had to pay $225.00. I sent the money order by registered mail so I know Mr. Johnson received it on Oct. 22 2002. I am thinking the same as you, ask for money back and go without headers in my exhaust re-do. I read that TTI is coming out with with c-body headers for '65+ vehicles in mid 2003 I'm sure at 5 times the price though! But yes, maybe if we all get together we can get Harold's butt in gear.

Last changed: March 03, 2024