Ideas for my 58'.. To paint of not to paint??

From: Tom
Email: Tdalton@kpmg.com
Remote Name: 199.207.253.101
Date: May 16, 2003
Time: 11:29:52

Comments

Hello, Just looking for some feedback on what I should do.. I have a 58 Plymouth Plaza Silver Special.. Im going to get it painted.. But some are saying to leave it.. It was in garages for the past 15 - 18 yrs.. Now I take it to shows and such (Found out it has 43K original miles from the previous owner to the person I bought it from) Do I leave it and give it the look of dusted off from grandmas garage and driven around.. Or go for the paint? I have been getting different feedback on this.. Just curious to your thoughts.. Thanks Here's a pic of what it looks like now.. http://57and58plymouth.homestead.com/files/TD58Plaza01.jpg

Last changed: March 03, 2024