Re: Ideas for my 58'.. To paint of not to paint??

From: Jessica Hendricks
Email: mopargirlie_63@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 65.173.70.101
Date: May 23, 2003
Time: 10:08:11

Comments

If it was my car i'd prolly repaint. The choice is up to you, though. Oxodized paint is dull.. and these cars just had urethane enamel.. no clear coat. There are products out there to help remove oxodized paint and repair the original color. Perhaps you could try this route before making a final decision. If it works and you like the results, VOILA! :) Let us know what you decide and show lots more pictures! ~Jessica

Last changed: March 03, 2024