Re: Cast-iron torqueflite shift kit ? Is it a pipe dream ??

From: Dennis
Email: dennis.yarema.jr@yarema.com
Remote Name: 67.37.214.82
Date: June 12, 2003
Time: 14:15:44

Comments

I'm a little uneducated (read:ignorant) when it comes to trans parts. I understand about replacing the accumulator spring...but a hi-po valve body ?? How would I go about finding one...I mean, what do I look for when I run across one ? Is there an obvious clue as to what one looks like if I run across one at a swap meet. I like to think everyone's honest in the hobby, but some people prey on the ignorance of others when you ask them if it's the hi-po version. Thank you for your help thus far ! MUCH appreciated. Dennis

Last changed: March 03, 2024