Info wanted on Dodge wagon

From: 383
Email: rio20003@cs.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.102
Date: June 13, 2003
Time: 15:21:57

Comments

I am looking at buying a 1959 Dodge wagon. To find out more about it I bought an original Dealer brochure on ebay. Questions: Are all 1959 wagons a Sierra? Did they have another model? The only markings I can find on it with a name say Dodge and Spectator on the tailgate. The brochure says nothing about a Spectator.It also has a hood ornament whereas the pictures in the book do not. It sure looks like a 1959 Dodge and the owner says it is a 1959. I would like to find out more info on this model. All help appreciated.

Last changed: March 03, 2024