Re: 392 INTO '86 DODGE D150

From: alumcan (usung another address/server)
Email: I can't give this address out
Remote Name: 205.188.208.167
Date: July 03, 2003
Time: 10:58:56

Comments

Mark, I'm surprised no one has awnsered your question yet! It's easy! First, to everyone. I'm NOT back! Yet. Since no one has awnsered you, and I know the awnser, here goes. I 'borrowed' this address to tell you. Mark, you think dropping a 392 into a '73 to '93 Dodge pick-em-up is tight! I got one even tighter! A 440 with a 413 300 Letter Car cross ram. Fits! No cutting, removing, 'jury-rigging, anything! ALL OM! NO cutting on the heater box. Buuuttt, 'it' will, or front clip have to be removed for the Hemi installation. The put back. The power brake booster/master cly problem, is simple. You use a (same years) Dodge VAN PB booster/M Cly linkage/rod and bracket. The VAN Booster/Cly mounts 'sideways' on the van for short front end clearance. On the Cross Ram, TWO van PB asmb were used to offset them past the drivers side intake/carb. All you might have to use is a 'single' van set up. Meaning, the 'van' set up installed in your pick up will have the master cly pointing directly at the hood hinge. Get the idea now? Have fun.

Last changed: March 03, 2024