Getting to the Poly 318.....

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 63.191.8.211
Date: July 05, 2003
Time: 11:10:05

Comments

Well, I hope to be back to work on that Poly this autumn. Just got my '66 C***y C-10 pick up back on the road (it has A/C and temperatures around here have been topping out at 105-109 lately), so I can pull the ol' '59 Plymouth off the road and get my AAJ brake kit installed. Once that's dialed in and I finish dismantling some parts cars, I'll be back at getting that 318 torn down and to the shop. I figure by September sometime. The Poly will have H.E.I., an LA style oil filter & pulley set up. Am still debating headers............

Last changed: March 03, 2024