vin # 1951 Merc.

From: Richard
Email: sundancemerc@cox.net
Remote Name: 68.4.120.33
Date: July 25, 2003
Time: 21:43:42

Comments

have just gotten a ticket, CHP ,for not having a vin number on my engine?? I was told the patent plate on the firewall wasn't the vin number, just the body ID, even though it matches my title, reg, etc. But I was told that I had taken the original flathead motor out, and that the engine had the vin number on it! and that the car with the new v8 doesn't have one. I thought the plate on the firewall was all that I needed anybody know out there???? and tell me where I can download the definition text from. Thanks Richard

Last changed: March 03, 2024