OK...Looking for some spare change????

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.167
Date: August 12, 2003
Time: 22:32:56

Comments

Dennis...This is an interesting posting. As I have a 1956 DeSoto here in Michigan undergoing a fairly major restoration, and the vehicle originally came from Wyoming (titled there), what are my chances that the Secretary of State's office will give me a CHRYSLER make title if and when the resto is complete enough to register? Should I instead go back to Wyoming and transfer the title there? Advantages to having DeSoto as the builder other than nostalgia? Opinions, anyone?

Last changed: March 03, 2024