dome light on my 56 Dodge stationwagon

From: Gerrit
Email: dodge_sierra@zonnet.nl
Remote Name: 213.236.117.2
Date: November 18, 2003
Time: 07:35:53

Comments

Hi all, I'm trying to connect the dome light on my 56 Dodge stationwagon. There are 2 wires on the housing but how to connect these and where to. I tryed: above the passengers door is a link to the wires from the front and rear door switches but when I connect 1 or the other wire to it, the dome light and dashboard light are comming up and no matter if the door is closed or open. Can somebody tell me how to connect it the right way. Thanks Gerrit Inthorn Netherlands

Last changed: March 03, 2024