Re: CHIT - CHAT, CAT-CHIT!!!!

From: Neil Vedder
Email: esierraadj@webtv.net
Remote Name: 209.240.205.61
Date: December 10, 2003
Time: 23:49:37

Comments

Well, Dave intimated that he had received 'private' "complaints" about the (what?: non-"topic") non- serious(?) tone of the discussions, Re: nick-names for Plymmies, or other cars, and that he'd BANNISH anyone from that 'board', if the subject of "PLYMMIE" was raised, again!!--I pointed out that DEADLER-Chrysoler had KILLED Plymouth, and that the 'others' should be concerned about the murder of Plymmie--but, to tell the truth, it's FUN to push others' up-tight- buttons!! Neil--and i think I made a mistake: it's LFORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.net

Last changed: March 03, 2024