sleigh?

From: Deaner
Email: deanerjake@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 65.101.73.81
Date: December 15, 2003
Time: 16:33:15

Comments

I am sorry if I raised a firestorm of verbosity in regards to the precise area of this webb sight. I simply did not know and I am sorry. I have enjoyed this webb sight and it is second to none in imfo and help for the new people who will carry the banner when some of us sniff one to many octanes someday. I will ask none technical mussings to this side. My main thrust to this whole thing wastrying to get torque, brake horse power ratings on 8 reindeer and the drag coefficiant on the sled to determine its time of arrival in my area. Deaner

Last changed: March 03, 2024